Here is the easy way to make a bread at home :
- All-purpose flour – 1 and 1/2 cups
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Instant dry yeast – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Butter – 6 tablespoons
- Milk – 1 cup
- Egg – 1, beaten
- Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients together – yeast, flour, salt and sugar.
- Now gradually add butter in the bowl.
- Add milk and beaten egg and mix them well.
- Place the dough onto a surface for about 10-15 mins and then put it into a greased bowl, cover it with a wet towel, and let it rise in a warm place for about an hour, until it’s doubled in size.
- Roll the dough into a log shape and place it on a greased baking sheet.
- Put it in the right beadmaker and bake the bread for 30-40 minutes, until it’s golden brown.
- Let the bread cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving. Enjoy!