Deepawali or Diwali is definitely the biggest festival and the brightest of all Hindu festivals. It’s celebrated with festival of lights (deep = light and avali = a row i.e., a row of lights) that’s marked by four days of celebration, which literally illumines the country with its brilliance, and dazzles all with its joy. Each of the four days in the festival of Diwali is separated by different traditions, but what remains true and constant is the celebration of life and Family, its enjoyment and goodness.
- Today I feel gifted and blessed that my Diwali is full of affection, love, celebrations as it was always. May God always keep his blessings on us like this
- “Maa Laxmi will come to your house and will shower her blessings upon you, remember to keep your doors open and decorate them with lots of lights and flowers.”
- “Many Deepavali festivals have come and gone. Yet the hearts of the vast majority are as dark as the night of the new moon. The house is lit with lamps, but the heart is full of the darkness of ignorance. O man! Wake up from the slumber of ignorance. Realize the constant and eternal light of the Soul which neither rises nor sets, through meditation and deep enquiry.”
Happy Diwali Quotes
- “May the Divine Light of Diwali spread into your life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health.”
- “The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine? All the Diyas of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and enjoy the Happy Diwali.”
- “May you all attain full inner illumination! May the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding! May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self! May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes!”
- “He who Himself sees all but whom no one beholds, who illumines the intellect, the sun, the moon and the stars and the whole universe but whom they cannot illumine, He indeed is Brahman, He is the inner Self. Celebrate the real Deepavali by living in Brahman, and enjoy the eternal bliss of the soul.”
- “This Diwali, let’s make our lives as beautiful and bright as the night sky filled with the brightness and light of a thousand fireworks. Happy Diwali 2017.”
- “Let these fireworks burn away all your troubles, problems and sorrows, and may they light up your life with happiness, joy and peace this wonderful Diwali. Happy Diwali to you and to all your family.”
- “May the beauty Of deepavali season fill your home with happiness.”
- “Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness.
Happy Diwali! 2017”
- “Wish you and your family a bombastic Diwali, Have loads of fun and loads of masti. “
Happy Diwali Wishes
- “Everyone is busy in Diwali affair, some are buying sweets for friends,some are buying gifts, ‘diyas’ and ‘patakhas’. I am sending a special Diwali wish your way. May each moment of your night and day be like a Diwali day! Happy Diwali!”
- “The festival of light is full of delight. Let me double the charm of your Diwali night!”
- On this special day, As you celebrate
valor & Courage, Triumph Of good
Over Evil….I wish you success &
Happiness in Everything you Do!
Happy Diwali Messages
- Diwali Ki Light
Karay Sab Ko DelightPakro Masti Ki Flight Aur
Dhoom Machao All Night
- The truth is that existence
wants your life to become a festival…
because when you are unhappy,
you also throw unhappiness all around.
- On this auspicious occasion,
May joy, prosperity, and happiness
Illuminate your life and your home.
Wishing you a Happy Diwali
- With gleam of Diyas
And the Echo of the Chants
May Happiness & Contentment Fill ur life
Wishing u a very happy and prosperous Diwali.
- दीपावली में दीपों
का दीदार हो,
और खुशियों की
- इस दिवाली में यही
कामना है कि
सफलता आपके कदम चूमे
और खुशी आपके आसपास हो।
माता लक्ष्मी की कृपा आप पर बनी रहे।
- Sri ram ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karen,
Dukhon ka nash karen.
Prem ki phuljhari wa anar aapke ghar ko roshan kare.
Roshni ke diye aapki zindagi me khusiya layen.