Independence Day is the day when India became independent officially from the British Government. It is the day when India raised its first tri color national flag on August 15, 1947, and continues to follow on the same date every subsequent year. Every union territory of India and state across the nation celebrates Independence Day with great pride and enthusiasm. Delhi, the capital of India, celebrates the day with Prime Minister and other great dignitaries followed by flag hoisting and parade at the Red Fort which is live covered across all major media channels. There is salami after the national anthem of 21 gunshot fire to honor the national flag and the sacrifices of the national leaders.
India Independence Day Whatsapp Status
- Independence Day is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.
- If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.
- Freedom is a Precious gift of God. May We Always Remain Independent. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
- Life is full of vibrations, not of bombs But of harmony & happiness Enjoy it with full masti, spirituality & Rhythm.. Happy Independence Day
- The Free Man Is He Who Does Not Fear To Go The End Of His Thought. HaPpY iNdEpEnDeNcE dAY..
- On Independence Day.. Here’s wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us.. NOW AND ALWAYS! Happy Independence Day..
- Today we are miles apart, but I wanna reach across the miles and say I’m thinking of you in a very special way Happy Independence Day..
Read Also: https://humanboundary.com/indian-flag-images.html
- Take the future in ur hands, see it resting in ur palms, it’s not to late to take a stand, You’ll be sorry when it’s gone. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY..
- In this day THINK of our PAST and try to BUILT better FUTURE for ALL of us.. IT IS A DUTY OF ALL OF US!!I am proud to be an INDIAN HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY..
- Patriotism is Doing All your work in the Best Interest of the COUNTRY and THE COUNTRYMEN. VANDE MATARAM!!
- On the glorious day of Independence Day Here’s wishing your life will be blessed with peace and happiness. Wish you a Happy Independence Day.
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! Happy Independence Day.
India Independence Day Whatsapp And Facebook Messages
This special day let’s promise our Motherland that
we will do everything to enrich & preserve Our Heritage ,
Our Ethos & Our Treasure.Happy Independence Day
Ishq toh karta hain har koyi Mehboob pe marta hain har koyi, Kbhi watan ko mehbub bna kr deko Tujh pe marega har koy!!!! Jai Ho India
अब तक जिसका खून न खौला,वो खून नहीं वो पानी है
जो देश के काम ना आये ,वो बेकार जवानी है
बोलो भारत माता की जय….15 अगस्त स्वतंत्रता दिवस की बधाई
Today we are miles apart, but I wanna reach across the miles and say I’m thinking of you in a very special way Happy Independence Day.
On the glorious day of Independence Day Here’s wishing your life will be blessed with peace and happiness. Wish you a Happy Independence Day.
Celebrate the free spirit of India May this Independence Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity Happy Independence Day
Freedom was taken by the blood that was given. Happy Independence Day.
Other might have forgotten, But never can I, the flag of my country furls very high.. Happy Independence Day!
Let us take the decision to value our nation and not forget the sacrifices of those who help us achieve freedom. Happy Independence Day.
Never forget the heroes who sacrificed their lives to bring forth this glorious day to India. Happy Independence Day.
Today we come together, be the cause for the unity, make it beautiful day another.. Fight against corruption, Spiral the flag of on nation. Happy Independence Day!
Read Also: https://humanboundary.com/happy-independence-day-images.html
Carried with care Coated with pride Dipped in love N Affection Fly in Glory Moments of freedom in shade of joy Enjoy Happy Independance Day
Independance Day is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here.
Happy Independance Day.
Other Might Have Forgotten.. But Never Can I…The Flag Of My Country
Furls Very High…Happy Independance Day
Freedom in Mind,Faith in Words,Pride in our Heart,
Memories in our Souls.Lets Salute the Nation on Independance Day.
Nahi sirf jashn manana,
Nahi sirf jhande lehrana,
Yeh kaafi nahi hai watanparasti,
Yadon ko nahi bhulana,
Jo qurbaan hue,
Unke lafzon ko aage badhana,
Khuda ke liye nahi ..
Zindagi watan k liye nibhana..
Happy Independence Day
Dil hamare ek hai ek hai hamari jaan,
Hindustan hamara hai hum hai iski shaan,
Jaan luta denge watan pe ho jayenge qurban
Isliye hum kehte hain mera Hindustan mahan.
Wish You Happy Independence Day 2018
Mother, I bow to thee! Rich with thy hurrying streams, Bright with orchard gleams, Cool with thy winds of delight, Green fields waving , Mother of might, Mother free. Glory of moonlight dreams, Over thy branches and lordly streams, Clad in thy blossoming trees, Mother, giver of ease, Laughing low and sweet! Mother I kiss thy feet, Speaker sweet and low! Mother, to thee I bow.” — Bankim Chandra Chaterjee
Show your love and respect for the country with patriotic and special Independence Day WhatsApp status and Facebook messages wishing happy independence to your loved ones. Freedom has today allowed us to showcase our innovations and talent that help our country develop, therefore wishing each other Happy India Independence Day is important. Independence Day is especially marked to celebrate the freedom that India got after prolonged struggle and sacrifice. Wishing each other Happy India Independence Day will add on to its significance.
One might not be a writer or good at expressing his/her thoughts for the nation; we help you express patriotism with creative Happy India Independence Day WhatsApp status and Facebook messages. With increasing network, we might not be able to personally wish everyone but limiting ourselves from wishing on such prestigious occasion is not a good spirit. With Whatsapp status and Facebook messages posted on your timeline can help you wish each one of your dear ones, friends or acquaintance a very happy India Independence Day. Let’s make the 72th Independence Day a proud moment.