Facing water problems has been a regular issue nowadays, as one nine out of ten people are facing such challenges, which is becoming impossible daily to work out. Impure or unhealthy, envelopes more problems and health hazards. No one would want to face such issues. You also make every effort to keep you and your loved ones safe from all the troubles in the world.
But when it comes to troubles related to water, you should focus more on this scenario as you must have centered in any other problem. With such hazardous diseases caused by water, having a purifier installed the best option you can entail for your loved ones. But again, the market is full of the water purifier options, hence, choosing the right option for your water problem is what does wonders. Water purifier a simple solution for a more significant issue of water that you are facing. Many water purifier companies have been considered the best of all the water industry companies available in the market. Well, for your better understanding search for best water purifier for home, let’s see what the health benefits you can enjoy with a purifier are.
Health Benefits of Water Purified Water for Drinking.
There are a lot of options for drinking water with the hype that surrounds each such as the water from the tap, bottled, distilled, alkaline, etc. For the everyday consumer, it can all get very confusing as to which is providing the pure and fresh access to water. But worry not and let’s take a look at why the commercial ro system water is considered as a wondrous option for you-
Common Elements Which Are with Water Purifiers are-
- Arsenic – The tap water can contain dangerous levels of arsenic, a potent carcinogenic, that has been linked to an increased risk of the development of several types of cancer and is the most hazardous form of impure water.
- Aluminum – The municipal water is unfiltered, which can lead to increased consumption of the presence of aluminum in water. It is a metal that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, also many other diseases like hyperactivity, learning disabilities in children, skin problems, liver disease, and more.
- Disinfection By-products (DBPs) – DBPs are harmful elements that result from disinfecting water with chlorine and making it so dangerous that consuming it can cause hazardous diseases; it is a potent carcinogenic.
- Fluoride: While fluoride is commonly associated with improving oral health, but it has adverse outcomes as well, as it can cause a wide range of health problems such as a weakened immune system and cellular damage that accelerates aging to your body.
Disadvantages from Bottled Water.
It may come to your surprise that 40% of bottled water is bottled tap water! Yes, you heard it right. In addition to this commonly unknown fact and the majority of the people are not aware of this, here are some other risks that stem from drinking bottled water and which can cause severe damage:
The plastic bottles themselves are created with a chemical called bisphenol A or BPA, which is regarded or considered as a synthetic hormone disruptor that has been linked to many health problems such as:
- Learning and behavioral problems in children
- Altered immune system function of all age groups
- Prostate and breast cancer in women and girls
- Risk of obesity for everyone
- Early puberty in both genders
Some Health Benefits of Drinking Water from Water Purifier-
An increased intake of pure, healthy water will enhance you and your body in many natural ways like:
- Nutrient absorption, especially in children
- Weight loss
- Skin hydration
- Overall health
Bottled Water is the fastest growing segment of the entire beverage industry, and it also happens to be one of the biggest polluting ones and causing major health problems. By having your water purifier at home, you will be doing your part to help the environment and stop the following:
- A massive influx of plastic sent to degrade at the dump on a daily basis. It is a process that takes at least 300 years to settle down.
- It takes three times as much water to produce a plastic bottle then it does to fill it that too impure water.
- Recycled plastic water bottles require the use of petroleum in addition to the cost of transport for the recycling process, which is cumbersome.
Reasons to Have Own Water Purifier Installed
- water purifier is essential to your health and also does wonders to your skin and weight.
- Purified and filtered water is more affordable than bottled water.
- Purified water is healthier than distilled water, alkaline water, and “vitamin” waters.
- Purified and filtered water tastes better than tap water.
- Purified and filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall better health.
- The filtered water of water purifier is essential for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water purifiers are the last line of defense between the body and over 2,000 known toxins that your municipalities may not be eliminating.
- This filtered water from water purifier is better for the environment than plastic water bottles.
- The water purifier also helps the water improves skin hydration and further skin problems.