Do you think that there is loss of weight; you have to turn to a few grams of food, which is tasteless, boiled or steamed. This is an excuse not to take the first step by starting a diet.
Do you want quick results, and therefore resort to strict diets and grueling. This causes the body to perceive a state of stress and reduces basal metabolism to protect him.
- Weigh yourself every day, so there are frequent changes in weight. This most often reduces your confidence, discouraged and stop several times the effort.
- Not correctly follow the diet, which includes small, frequent meals. Small frequent meals increase your basal metabolic rate and hence the combustion of the organization. When we do not properly respected, meals are large and sudden changes in the levels of blood sugar and insulin levels. This results in that the body can no longer effectively regulate feelings of appetite.
- Take medication, which causes weight gain. Some of these are antidepressants, anxiolytics, anticonvulsants, corticosteroids and antihypertensive. If it is necessary to take the drug for a long time and continues to gain weight, you should discuss this with your doctor for an alternative treatment.
- Experiencing hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism. In this case, the thyroid gland does not produce the expected amount thyrormon, resulting in a decrease in metabolism and disturb your effort to lose weight. With special hormonal tests will check the status of your thyroid and you may need to get some medication.
- Consume too much sodium, so there is fluid retention. The recommended daily intake of salt should not exceed 6g. (1 teaspoon). To avoid high consumption, should control the amount of salt you put in the extra meal and always studying the nutritional labels on your shopping.