* Do not forbid foods yourself, just try to eat less of the “harmful”. Before you eat the main dishes that you tried to eat a salad. So get nutrients to your body while your stomach will have the feeling of satiety and you will eat less quantity of food!
* It is important to eat three main meals and two small during the day. Remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and can be consumed at home, on the way to office or office. A good suggestion for a small meal consisting of fruits, fresh juices and low fat yoghurts.
* Many of the beverages you consume, even the light, are “empty” calories that are not absolutely useless and harm the body. Replace them with water and you will see a big change in your body.
* Do not go shopping hungry! If you go shopping on an empty stomach, it is much more probable to be tempted to get fast food or some other quick snacks that do not really want. Make sure, every time you go out shopping you can eat a healthy meal first.
* Eat red meat only once a week to reduce your saturated fat. You can replace the meat with beans or fish, and occasional use of poultry.
* Alcoholic beverages create shortages in 14 vitamins, minerals and trace elements 4. * Smoking, antibiotics, sugar and coffee compete against vitamins.
* Do not consume unnecessarily large amounts of drugs. These drugs affect the balance of your vitamins. More affected by the B6, vitamin C and folic acid. The vitamin B family destroyed by antibiotics and laxatives deplete vitamins A, D, E, K.
* Choose a cooking method cooking, baking or steaming. In this way, you reduce the use of fats and oils. You can reduce even more the consumption of saturated fats from meat removing any visible fat, eg skin.
[important]Tips and Useful Information About Our Food[/important]